International Seminars – UNESCO Chair in Education and Technology
The Chair’s International Seminar is one of the principal activities undertaken by the UNESCO Chair in Education & Technology for Social Change for the dissemination and exchange of knowledge. Its format, topics and content have changed over the years.
The International Seminar of the Chair has been designed to become a framework for the dissemination and exchange of knowledge and experience linked to the relationship between ICTs, education and development all over the world, universities and e-learning. Its aim is to analyse the main elements and current challenges in the field.
- International Seminar: Evidence-based research: methodological approaches and practical outcomes. Insights for Online Education (2017)
- X International Seminar: Revisiting the fundamentals of traditional curricula. R/Evolution: what “R” would mean for Education (2014)
- IX International Seminar: Transformative Changes in Education, System-wide Approach (2012)
- VIII International Seminar: Reconsidering Teachers’ Roles (2011)
- VII International Seminar: Mobile Technologies for Learning and Development (2010)
- VI International Seminar: Open Social Learning (2009)
- V International Seminar: Fighting the Digital Divide Through Education (2008)
- IV International Seminar: Web 2.0 & Education (2007)
- III International Seminar: Open Educational Resources OER (2006)
- II International Seminar: Leading Universities in the Knowledge Society (2005)
- I International Seminar: Leading Universities in the Knowledge Society (2004)